Saturday, July 26, 2014

Perler Sailor Saturn #1

Sailor Saturn was super fun. I had to snap frames from animated gifs and recolor things. 

In the video game Sailor Moon: Another Story, Saturn uses Ribbon Revolution I believe (??), which creates a lot of ribbons around her. The ribbons in her attack are spread far apart and turn out to be quite large. I found an animated gif of Saturn transforming and liked the design of the ribbons in that sequence. I took a pose of her that I liked from the animated gif of her Silence Wall attack. I put that pose over the ribbons. Originally in that pose she was winking, I decided to get rid of that. I also gave her a left arm from another Saturn sprite pose. Lastly I altered the colors of her sailor suit to match the anime a bit better.







Perler colors used: Black, White, Light Brown, Tan, Sand, Peach, Purple, Pastel Lavender, Plum, Raspberry, Pink, Blush, Light Pink, Dark Grey, Grey, Dark Blue, Blueberry Creme, Toothpaste, Cranapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment