Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Perler Sailor Venus #1

Sailor Venus is one of my favorite Perler projects so far. I'm really happy with the pattern I laid out. I made her hair a brighter yellow, and I had to change the color scheme of the sword fireball thing behind her. Sailor Venus and the fireball had a lot of similar colors in common, and I didn't want the whole thing to blend together so well. The lightened the warm color shades of the fireball. I think Sailor Venus' pose is really cool. In the anime Sailor Venus never used a sword, but in the manga she does. I also made the bow in her hair stand out a little more than the original sprite.






Perler Colors Used: White, Black, Grey, Dark Grey, Light Brown, Tan, Sand, Peach, Red, Hot Coral, Blush, Orange, Butterscotch, Cheddar, Yellow, Pastel Yellow, Creme, Toothpaste, Dark Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment